KJ Electronic Security is your Alarm.com Authorized Smart Home Security provider. The Alarm.com security system is trusted by over 5 million people to protect their homes and businesses.
With our dedicated cellular connection, your property will be secure even if the phone line is cut, the power is out, or the Internet is down.
Easily set rules so your property responds automatically in an emergency to keep you safe. Receive a notification if you forget to arm your system and always know if an alarm is triggered. We even send life-saving alerts to residents in the path of weather-related danger.
Get peace of mind with 24/7 professional monitoring and technology powered by Alarm.com — the platform trusted by over 5 million people to protect their homes and businesses.
Awareness & Control
Arm or disarm your system remotely, and get alerts to notify you of activities you care about, like when your kids come home or if a door has been left open.
See what’s causing motion at your property. The wireless Image Sensor, powered by Alarm.com, snaps a photo when it detects motion, and sends it to you in real time.
See what’s happening at your property, no matter where you are, with tamper-resistant video monitoring which includes Live-streaming, Recorded clips and Instant video alerts.
Keep an eye on your home even when you’re not there. View live streaming video on demand and receive instant video alerts on all the activity you care about.
Capture activity around your property day or night. View live and recorded footage from the exterior areas around your home, from anywhere.
Devices across your home work together and respond to your activities, location, and schedules automatically.
Say goodbye to keys. Lock or unlock your door remotely, set time-limited access codes, and always know when someone unlocks your door.
Get lights smart enough to turn off when not in use and safe enough to make sure you never come home to a dark house.
Never worry about leaving your garage door open again. Get location-based reminders and close the door right from your smart phone.
Monitor activity at your business across multiple locations, and get any-time reports to track operational metrics such as opening and closing times.
Get notifications for activities you care about, like whether the business opened on time, who disarmed the system, and if a secure area was accessed.
With automatic and remote arming, your business will never be left unprotected. User-specific access codes let you see who disarmed the system and remove access whenever needed.
Ensure your business is comfortable when it’s open and saving energy when it’s closed. Allow your thermostat to adjust automatically and be notified if anyone else makes a change.
Watch live and recorded video from your computer or smartphone. Our best-in-class cameras and offsite, cloud-based storage ensure your footage is secure and safe from tampering.
Protect Your Property With Home Security Cameras
Installing home security cameras provide extra protection to its residents. There are many options to choose from varying from cost-effective to premium options. Selecting a system would depend on the requirements of specific locations.
Benefits of Home Surveillance Cameras
Having video surveillance installed at home was once regarded as excessive and drastic. Advancements in technology and its affordability has made it a must-have feature for homeowners.
- It’s a deterrent to criminals. The physical presence of outdoor cameras can derail the plans of criminals. In most cases, homes are cased out by thieves before they rob it. The cameras will record any activity that’s occurred on your property in the event of any irregularity.
- When a burglary occurs, your security cameras will have recorded the incident. The authorities can use these images and videos to detain the culprit, avert future crimes and return your belongings.
- Apart from the obvious benefits of having security cameras, you also can check in on your family or pets. Modern households consist of parents that work while the children are home alone after school. Monitoring the cameras from your workplace helps you check if they’re okay. The same goes for pets that stay at home during the day.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding House Security Cameras
Even though installing this security measure seems straightforward, there are mistakes people make.
- Buying a camera system off the shelf. Many feel tempted to save money and install it themselves, which may be a mistake. These cameras are usually of poor quality and won’t fulfil your needs.
- The positioning of the cameras. It’s a waste of time and money if you install cameras that don’t record the full area that you need to watch. If you install a camera in the middle of a wall in a room, you will miss space to the left and right of the camera.
- Wasting hard drive space. Going through hours of video footage takes time, so it is crucial not to waste space. By default, many video surveillance recorders will record twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. However, it is best to activate the record on the motion setting. This setting will only shoot moving objects, which will save time looking through dead space when reviewing recordings and will free up more space on your hard drive.
Recruiting a security company will eradicate any of these mistakes and ensure that your installation is efficient.
Why Trust KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY Regarding Home CCTV in Sydney
KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY is a boutique electronic service provider that offer solutions to both private and commercial entities. We pride ourselves on customer service, always placing the need of the client ahead of anything else. Whether you need a smart alarm system for your business or home surveillance cameras in Sydney, we are small enough to care and big enough to handle any challenge.
Secure your home or business by trusting KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY to help with a solution. Contact us for a custom security installation for your property.