Be Sure to Protect Your Property With Integrated Security Services
Having peace of mind that your business or home is protected is essential, which is why it’s important to have integrated security services. As the owner, you want to rely on a company that provides many options for security measures and blends them into one service.
The Importance of an Integrated Security System
Integrating any system in business adds value to both clients and employees. It improves customer service, increases efficiency, and boosts sales.
- Integrating security features offer a multi-layer approach. The more layers of security there are, the more difficult it is to break it down. Combining security measures such as CCTV, back to base monitoring, access control and more make it easier for the security provider and the client to use.
- It deters theft and fraud. Most industries deal with theft, loitering and vandalism. However, internal threats are also prevalent. This threat is where off-site monitoring of your live video feed can help prevent any incidents. Remote observation of your footage eradicates the potential of being defrauded by an employee or an in-house security official.
- An integrated surveillance system helps avoid the liability that security guards pose. Since they are people, fallible to anything, they’re not entirely trustworthy and can have a negative impact on your security. Video surveillance removes that threat on your property and provides peace of mind, off-site.
Related Services We Provide to Integrated Alarm Systems
Combining security measures helps to provide your business with a solid barrier against potential threats. However, there are other options to consider.
- Smart security for home and business. View your property wherever you are to scout any potential danger, whether it’s inside the building or outside. Having remote access to your camera footage provides added protection and gives you the ability to check in on activity on your property.
- Back to base monitoring. This service connects your security system to an off-site monitoring centre which is staffed by fully licensed security personnel. The centre will monitor your property, staff or even family to ensure they’re not in danger.
- Access control adds the ability to monitor the movements of staff within the premises. You can add or delete employee access, secure equipment and employees against unauthorised access.
Why Trust KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY Regarding Integrated Security Management
KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY is a reliable and trustworthy business offering customised security solutions for your home or office. An integrated security system is effective and combines major aspects of security into one practical product. From the installation of CCTV to our back to base monitoring, our licensed staff manages your entire system. We hold a Security Master Licence, and all employees and contractors have individual security licences. They go through background checks, blue card, fingerprint and DUI checks to ensure your possessions are in trustworthy hands.
Safeguard your home or business by recruiting a boutique security provider that has your best interests at heart. Contact us to choose a solution to help keep your business and home secured.